Tuesday, May 10, 2016

5-10-16 Meeting

We introduced a new member of the officer board Johanna. She will be the Vice President next year. Lily, who was formerly elected vice president stepped down because she is transferring to Whatcom Community College next year.

Next we talked about Volunteering Events for the rest of the year. this weekend on Saturday we are volunteering at Animals for Natural Therapy. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will be helping Habitat for Humanity with setting up for their auction. Our final volunteering we talked about was Ski to Sea over Memorial Day Weekend.

We discussed our end of the year party as well! it will be a potluck style on June 3rd from 6-8 at Leanna's, Elizabeth's and Ashley's house!

Our English Coach Suzy needs help painting jumps so we discussed that with the team and are still trying to figure out a date.

Finally we voted for Best English and Western horse. Results will be revealed at our end of the year party!

5 comments:

  1. It's been weeks that I've been in contact with this spell caster. He was recommended to me by Sharon Moore. Dr Abalaka help me out with my finances and also a favor spell. His Email Address is dr.abalaka@outlook.com. We've been very good friend and he rendered so many services like Love Spells, Luck, Money Spells, Health, WellBeing, Protection, Healing, Curses, Hex, Breakups,NEW! Combo Spells, Authentic Voodoo Spell, Business spells, Health/Healing spells,Curse removal, Job spells, Healing from all kind of diseases, Love binding, Barrenness(need a child), Need love, Lotto spell,Promotions spells Success spell, Money rituals, winning court case, Divorce spells, Low sperm count, Infertility in women, Breast enlargement/reduction,Penis enlargement/reduction and so many others. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Claudia Jenna, I almost took my life because of my ex who left me and stop picking my calls. He said do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince him, but he will not believe me until we had a fight and broke up for 8months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Olorun, he cast a spell for me and behold my ex came back after three days, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like this still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Olorun via his email: (olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

2015 English Team

2015 English Team
2015 English Team