Want to fo to CWU Valentines Day weekend and you weren't at the meeting? Let us know!
How our show will run:
- Arrive with your carpools
- When greeters (Caitlin, Tara, Anna) Call for a trailer to be unloaded, go check to see if you can help unload tack.
- Be VERY nice to all owners.
- Say Thank You! A lot.
- Make sure all water buckets are filled, and tack is given to the tack people (Jenny, Mikayla and Keelin)
Be at the fairgrounds by 5:30 am Saturday morning and 5:00 am Sunday morning
- You must tack up, and hold the horses that you are responsible for
- When you are showing, make arrangements for someone else to cover for you
- Make sure all tack is safe at all times
- Know when your horse goes.
- Be really nice to the other teams!
- Try to have fun while staying Organized
- Jobs will be shared on a google doc
Keep in mind:
- Keep a good attitude. It can be overwhelming but we need to work together all weekend for this to work.
- If you need help, ask.
- Keep track of what you are assigned to do
- Everyone is tired.
- WORK HARD! :)
Horses you are holding will be shared as a google doc. There you will see which horse you're holding, if you're warming up a horse, and which classes the horse you're holding is going in. DO NOT MESS UP THIS LIST