- Please be sure to have proper driving and show etiquette
- Driving etiquette: NO CELL PHONE USE, speeding, tailgating, or anything else that's illegal
- Show Etiquette: Be helpful, courteous, and polite. Don't talk badly about any horses or fellow riders
- All bobby pins, hair spray, show numbers, pins, strings, etc. will be kept in the show box. PLEASE DO NOT DISORGANIZE
- During the show: Pay for your own food, dress warmly, and bring enough cash or check for each class ($35 per class)
- Hotels and Carpools will be given before we LEAVE the C-Lots at 4:00 p.m. that does not mean be at the C-Lots at 4. We LEAVE at 4 so get there around 3:45.
- TURN IN YOUR PHYSICALS
- Animals of Natural Therapy will be having another volunteer event Saturday Nov. 22nd. Please email the officers if interested in participating