BIG thank you to everyone who volunteered this weekend!
- If you are certified in CPR please take your certificate to the Rec Center Sports Club Office and have them scan it. We need at least two people on the team to be certified. If you are not going to the WSU show and would like to be certified there will be a free tutorial on Nov. 8th.
- Physicals and Dues are due Nov. 1st. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR PHYSICAL TURNED IN BY THE FIRST WE HAVE TO KICK YOU OFF THE TEAM.
- Pay gear before Nov. 7th
- Vaulting Clinic is $35. If you were not at the meeting but would like to vault please email the officers. You may also go just to watch, it's our last event of the quarter and should be tons of fun!!
- There will be no meeting the Tuesday Nov. 25th prior to Thanksgiving
- There will be a meeting on Veteran's Day Nov. 11th (sorry)
- Lessons on Wednesday Nov. 26th are optional, just please email the officers regarding whether you want to lesson or not
- There will be no lessons on Thanksgiving or Black Friday
- Sally Collins Clinic:
- Some may have to audit