Happy horse show season! Our show schedule is posted below, and you can find more information on how showing works on our horse shows page! As much as possible, the officer board tries to gauge show interest three weeks before the show, announce the roster two weeks before the show, and announce carpools and hotel assignments the week of the show.
- music, phone chargers, headphones, snacks, and gas money (reimbursed) for the drive
- comfortable (warm) clothes, pajamas, and toiletries (swimsuit optional if hotel has a pool) that you would normally pack for two days of travel
- show clothes including clean black boots, show pants/breeches, chaps (optional), belt (with belt buckle for Western), show shirt (with hunt coat and gloves for English), hat or helmet, and hair net/ponytail holders (makeup and earrings optional)
- cash or check for show fees
- snacks and money for meals for show day
DO NOT bring alcohol, expensive electronic device, etc. and PLEASE do not over-pack.
October 27: WSU Double Western (Saturday only)
November 10-11: OSU Double Hunt
November 17-18: CWU Double Western
February 2-3: WWU Double Western and Western Regionals Sunday after morning show
February 16-17: Willamette Double Hunt
February 23: UW Single Hunt and Hunter Regionals after morning show